All-on-4 dental implants are a revolutionary solution that provides patients with the most efficient treatment for replacing multiple teeth. They are specially designed to be used in patients who have lost more than four teeth in a single arch. They are placed in one visit, unlike traditional implants, which require surgery for each tooth.
The All-on-4 implants provide the best solution for replacing multiple missing teeth. They are a permanent, stable, and simple way to replace multiple missing teeth with a permanent and comfortable dental restoration. The procedure is minimally invasive and involves only four titanium posts. The All-on-4 implants are used to replace complete arches of missing teeth. As a disclaimer, Dr. Kak is a general dentist with specialized training in Implants. She is not a licensed Oral Surgeon.
Advantages of All-on-4 Dental Implants
- All-on-4 dental implants can be used to replace complete arches of missing teeth.
- All-on-4 dental implants have the capacity to restore your smile and provide you with a full set of teeth.
- With all the missing teeth replaced, you can once again enjoy biting and chewing food without any restrictions.
- All-on-4 dental implants provide a permanent solution that lasts for decades with proper care.
- An All-on-4 dental implant solution is a minimally invasive procedure that is fast, efficient, and affordable.
- The All-on-4 dental implant procedure is performed in one visit, unlike traditional dental implants that require surgery for each tooth.
- The All-on-4 implant procedure does not place excessive pressure on your jawbone due to the minimal number of titanium posts involved in the process.
The procedure involved in placing an All-on-4 implant begins with the initial consultation. During your consultation, our team will assess your health condition, determine the number of teeth that need to be replaced, and examine your jawbone density. Based on these results, we will define the kind of treatment that would suit you best.
During the All-on-4 implant procedure, we will numb the area around your jawbone using local anesthesia before making small incisions into your gums in order to place the titanium posts into them. These posts will serve as an anchor for attaching the prosthetic teeth. Once these posts are firmly secured into position, we will place an abutment over each post and connect them using a connecting piece called an interim restoration or a connector clasp. This interim restoration will act as an attachment between the abutments and prosthetic teeth and create a bridge between them until they are permanently secured with the help of a screw attachment called an abutment screw connector.
Once this interim restoration is placed in position over each titanium post, we will take impressions of your mouth to be used when fabricating your final prosthetic restoration or dentures. The impressions are sent to our dental laboratory, where they use them as models to create custom prosthetic restorations or dentures based on your specific requirements. Once these custom prosthetic restorations or dentures are ready, they will be attached in place using an adhesive material during your next visit to our practice.
To ensure that you are able to care for your new prosthetic restoration properly, we will provide you with aftercare instructions during your follow-up visit to our office.
Please reach out to our dental practice at (630) 364-2554 or schedule an appointment online with Dentist in Naperville IL, so we can guide you further.